Central & baseline Location
FFL Transfer Process
- Please complete the Firearm Transfer Request Form below. You will receive a text message & email confirming that you submitted the form and are requesting a firearm transfer at our location.
- Once we receive your request form, we will send our FFL to your transfer dealer.
- We will contact you when we receive the firearm at our location.
- Come to our location and fill out the 4473 form. Please bring your current and proper AZ identification or Military ID and station papers. (NOTE: background checks are not processed after 5:30pm unless you have a current, valid Arizona CCW, so be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before 6:00pm.)
- Once your background check has been approved you can leave with your firearm.