Aztec Pawn has a Quick, Simple Loan or Buy process!
Bring to us your Item(s)
These are some of the most common and more valuable items we take here at Aztec Pawn & Gold. They generally have a higher value and will get you the most money.
- Gaming Systems
- Rare Coins
- Name Brand Tools
- Cell Phones & More!
We agree on a value.
Our lending associates will help to evaluate your item(s) to determine a value we can agree on.
You can choose to sell your item to Aztec Pawn.
You can choose to sell us your item outright, if you do not want it back. It is a quick and simple 4 stage process
- Bring us the item(s) you want to sell.
- Bring a current Government issued photo ID (Drivers License, State ID, Passport, etc).
- We discuss the value of your item and what we will purchase it for.
- We will pay youcashfor your item.
You can choose a 90 day Pawn Loan with us if you would like to keep your item.
Receive a short term 90 day loan, or Pawn, using the item as collateral.
- Redeem the loan and pick up your item.
To redeem your item is a quick and easy 4 stage process.
- Bring in your pawn slip.
- Bring with you a current Government issued photo ID (Drivers License, State ID, Passport, etc).
- We will determine your amount to pay off the pawn loan balance
- Once all your payment responsibilities have been met, then your item will be returned to you.
- Renew or extend your loan for an additional 90 days.
You have an option to extend the loan another 90 days if you can’t pay the full balance to redeem your item. At Aztec Pawn & Loan, there are no limits to the amount of extensions you can get on any pawn or loan with us.
- Consider your loan paid off and your item sold, if you choose not to redeem it.
In the event your loan is not redeemed, renewed, or you are unable pay back the loan, then Aztec Pawn will use your collateral to help pay off the balance of the loan and the item will become available for purchase in our retail store. Pawn loans are non-recourse loans, which means that the inability to redeem a loan does NOT affect a customer’s credit history.